Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Digital Scrapbook Freebies


Oh yes, I know it's already December 1st! Can you believe it? It seems this year has just zoomed right past me . . .  so without dallying any longer, I better get you these freebie clusters made by Susan just for you!!! These are all made from my kit THANKFUL which is available for FREE FOR SERVER USE HERE for a limited time only, so to get it just "add to your kits".

I don't want to forget also for those of you who haven't yet visited my new business Facebook Page, I have an EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE HERE right now just for liking and sharing my page :) It's a complete 8 page set of quickpages made from THANKFUL - I hope you enjoy them!!

and drum roll please . . .  3 freebies today from Susan, the first is at top, the lovely turkey frame ;) and then these 2 wordarts, you can get them HERE, HERE & HERE


HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

1 comment: