Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Digital Scrapbook Freebie Cluster & Freebie kits


Good morning to everyone, how was your holiday? I am still pretty stuffed and feeling lazy today, but it's time to get back at it, so today I am reminding everyone who hasn't already gotten my free  digital scrapbooking kits to grab them up now while they are still free for a limited time HERE so today we have a freebie made by Susan from BITTERSWEET kit, you can pick up the freebie HERE
I have a few more freebies from this kit coming as well as from a couple of other kits here soon. Stop back, bookmark my page, follow me all that fun stuff, I also have freebies on my Facebook for members only, so stop over there and check it out as well, you will find them under EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE that will be revealed to  you after you like my page for download :)


No comments:

Post a Comment