Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bittersweet Memories Digital Scrapbook Freebie Kit

BITTERSWEET - this time of year gets me to thinking and of course I love making vintage or antique looking kits, so this happens to be one of my favorite new kits. Not to mention the clusters I put together from this kit, I literally had to stop myself!! (Clusters available in sets at Etsy shop)
As you can see, I ran off with the papers in this kit, couldn't stop myself!! 
BITTERSWEET is in my Etsy shop already HERE - it's available also as a HUGE BUNDLED SET HERE as well as pieces parts in case you just want or need elements, frames, papers, clusters, and quikpages, all broken down under SHOP SECTIONS - PIECES PARTS INDIVIDUAL

This kit will be FREE for server use for a limited time as well HERE just add to your kits and remember grab it up now, because it will return to a paid kit

I love freebies, simply adore giving stuff away . . . now, the first freebie from BITTERSWEET kit, hope you like it, I like these as frame toppers :) You can pick it up HERE

Almost forgot, reminder the 25% OFF sale going on now at my Etsy shop, just enter the code below when you get to the checkout, good for anything in my shop, including the new kits ~ ENJOY!
Hope your day is blessed ~ I will see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment