Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Autumn Apples Digital Scrapbook Freebie

Happy Monday everyone, I didn't make it back on this weekend to load the goodies as I started a project of cleaning and re-painting my bathroom and time just got away from me!

So, today I show you the Autumn Apples Bundled Kit, on sale now in Etsy shop for $17.99
This is a BUNDLED KIT, it will include Elements, Paper, Frames, Clusters, Quikpages. 
107 elements - 24 papers - 11 frames - 33 clusters - 2 quikpages

Autumn Apples at Etsy on sale now - run over and check it out, I sell it as a kit as well as individual pieces parts in case you only need elements or perhaps the papers, TONS of clusters for sale from this kit too - all available at Etsy (links in right sidebar).

Also this kit will be free for a limited time for server use by adding to your kits here:Artscow Autumn Apples Freebie Digital scrapbook kit

and now . . . since who doesn't love a freebie? Here is yet another freebie from Autumn Apples for ya!
You can snatch that up HERE 
I hope you all have a great week, I will be back with more goodies!

Until next time . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment