Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter Wrens 2 - the clustered kit

Tonight I am introducing Winter Wrens 2, the clustered side of Winter Wrens, it will be in my Etsy shop tonight, included in this kit is 1 paper, 5 side clusters of greenery and ornaments, 19 other clustered ornaments and greenery and a spare ribbon, (oh yeah, almost forgot I added a 7x5 photo card layout in there too) I will be giving you the clustered frame tonight so you can have a peek up close :) So go here for the Winter Wrens 2 at Etsy
and here is the cluster frame freebie for tonight from this kit - I love giving away freebies, it helps you to see it up close and personal compared to just the peek at a kit cover! It also gives you an idea of just what can be put together or made from my kits - so, go here for the Freebie cluster frame - Have a great night everyone!

4 comments: